An easy-to-prepare, delicious treat for your family or your food business. In the Philippines, we call it muscovado “puto”.
Rice cake is a common cake for many cultures.
Muscovado Puto Recipe
Muscovado sugar has a wonderfully warm flavor that plain sugar doesn't have. Upgrade your ordinary white puto with this puto recipe made with natural brown sugar.
- Mini muffin pans
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Muscovado sugar brown / dark
- 1 cup Rice flour white
- 2 tsp Baking powder white
- 1 pc Grated coconut meat white
- Pour muscovado sugar into the water and mix
- Mix the rest of the ingredients
- Pour into greased mini muffin pans
- Steam for 10 minutes
- Serve with grated coconut meat